Free Blog Counter

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Tamar Island

I'm so fricking bored at the moment that i'm looking for even the slightest thing to do that could possibly entertain me. So I got up early, packed my new bag and headed out to the Tamar Island nature reserve for a gander...

It was so bloody cold I had what could only be called an iceberg nestled on my car. 10 minutes with the heater going full ball and I could see enough to safely drive down the road. Theres nothing like throwing snowballs around...



I'm not a bird watcher so I have no idea what it is but it was cool and this was about the closest I could get to it.



'Plough-in-a-tree'... oooooh...



Some cool pictures of one of the black swans out there. They took a while but they got up nice and close after a bit of waiting and being still...



Here he/she is again...



Some ducks...



Here is a friendly German greeny I bumped into and had a chat about the 'rape' of Tassie's forests. How cool is the Volvo? One for you Benny!



Dont forget you can click on the images to get better quality. They're not full resolution but you can email me and i'll send them to you...

Ooh I almost forgot, I'm fiddling with some new HDR images, they should be out soon when I get my lazy bored arse into gear :)

No comments: